The Senior Session
- The senior portrait session can be done at my studio located in Albany, Oregon and at an outdoor location that we choose together.
- Sessions can be up to two hour long with as many outfits as you want and can even be broken up into two days.
- Hair & makeup by a professional hair and makeup artist can be added to any session for $130.
- Senior portrait are often done in the summer before the senior year or the fall of the senior year. Check your school for yearbook deadlines to make sure you don't miss it.
- Family members can always be added to your senior session
"Katy has been our go to photographer for senior photos and our family photos. She is so sweet and easy to work with but what I most appreciate is her talent. She's got an eye for details (hair, posture, background), knows how to get the best lighting and is always looking for that creative, personal element in the photo. The hardest part is selecting just a few to put on the wall. They are all good!" Angela
- $200 | Up to two hours of shooting time, unlimited outfits & multiple locations
Add hair and makeup by a professional to any session for $130.
The session fee does not include any prints, products or digital images.
Digital images and printed artwork are ordered after your session. At the reveal appointment you get to select your favorite images and design printed artwork that is perfect for your senior and your home. Please contact me for a complete price list. 541-971-5318 | email@example.com
"Katy did my daughter's senior pictures and we thought she did a wonderful job. The photos were beautiful. She is pleasant and professional and very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to others." Kendra
541-971-5318 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Premiere Newborn, Maternity, beauty/boudoir, kids, family and senior photography Studio | Located in Albany, Oregon and serving the surrounding areas including Corvallis | Lebanon | Salem | Philomath | Newport | Linn County | Jefferson County | Benton County| Willamette Valley | Western Oregon